I'm Yves-Amaury, a French engineer who recently graduated from a general engineering school, the EPF.
I love discovering new cultures and traveling so I'm interested in working abroad and I can be a mobile worker.
I have experience in the technical field from my last internship as well as in the management field from the previous one so I would best fit in technico-functional engineering positions.
Please don't hesitate to contact me !
to July 2017
- The topic of my end-of-studies internship was to model a greenhouse on TRNSYS in order to simulate the results of a new cooling system.
- Scientific research
- Physical description of the thermo-energetic transfers inside a greenhouse
- Modeling of an Australian greenhouse using TRNSYS and Sketchup
- Analysis and exploitation of the simulation results
- Development of a new TRNSYS component using C++
to June 2015
- This school project aimed to optimize the efficiency of a Concentrated Solar Power plant by focussing mainly on the energy storage.
- Managing a 6 students team
- Finding new solutions for CSP storage
- Finding innovations for CSP global system
- Writing of the state of the art of CSP thermodynamics
- Feel free to check our report in my portfolio
to December 2014
- The assignment of this internship consists in assisting a project manager on different knock sensors projects.
- Planning and management of environmental testing
- Completion of validation testing with data analysis
- Writing of industrial testing and validation reports
- Management of a project team to respect quality requirements
- Adapting and improving Continental procedure to a small section
Working Holiday Visa
to February 2017
- On july 2016, I decided to move to Australia to find an internship over there. With very little money and no degree, I learnt a lot about life in one of the best cities in the world.
- Kitchen hand at King Street Backpackers for 5 months
- Removalist at Frenchy Logistics for 1 month
- UberEats delivery partner for 4 months
- Promoter for Anytime Fitness (gym club) for 3 months
- Promoter for Eat the Beat (techno parties) for 3 months
- Casual marketing consultant at Clinicloud (still now)
EPF - Graduate School of Engineering
M2 (2015-2016): Renewable energies, Energy management and storage, Nuclear energy, Petroleum, Cogeneration, Fuel cells, Energy systems optimization
M1 (2014-2015): Management, Energetics, Hydraulics, Environmental stakes and impacts
L1-L3 (2010-2014): Algebra, IT, Physics, Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Electronics, Electricity, Law, Systems Engineering
French: mother tongue
English: level C1TOEIC in 2009 and 2015 with 800+pts and IELTS with 7.5 average in 2017
- Sports (bike, running, judo...)
- Manga reader
- England (London suburbs)
- Spain (Barcelona, San Sebastian)
- Indonesia (Singapore, Bali, Gili)
- USA (Oregon)
- Ireland (Cork)
- Belgium, Switzerland, Italy
- Australia (Victoria and New South Wales)
- Playing the bass
- Open to every kind of music