- 24 years old
I'm Yves-Amaury a French engineering student.
I'm currently looking for an end-of-studies internship abroad to validate my degree.
I have strong analysis and adaptability skills. I have a good team spirit and I never hesitate to help my colleagues even after work time.
Thank you for reading.
to june 2015
- Managing a 6 students team
- Finding new solutions for CSP storage
- Finding innovations for CSP global system
- Writing of the state of the art of CSP thermodynamics
- Feel free to check our report in my portfolio
to december 2014
- Assistant Project Manager for knock sensors
- Planning and management of environmental testing
- Completion of validation testing with data analysis
- Writing of industrial testing and validation reports
- Management of a project team to respect quality requirements
- Adapting and improving Continental procedure to a small section
EPF - Graduate School of Engineering
M2 (2015-2016): Renewable energies, Energy management and storage, Nuclear energy, Petroleum, Cogeneration, Fuel cells, Energy systems optimization
M1 (2014-2015): Management, Energetics, Hydraulics, Environmental stakes and impacts
L1-L3 (2010-2014): Algebra, IT, Physics, Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Electronics, Electricity, Law, Systems Engineering
Through my whole education, I've been working in multidisciplinary team projects which developped my adaptability
Sense of observation
French: mother tongue